Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daddys are Fun

This past week Miss L was held by her daddy, my daddy and my mom's daddy (my grandpa). These men are so special to me. They are godly men who live for the Lord. They are men I love dearly and would be a different person had they not been a part of my life. These men love their wives dearly and are amazing daddys. I am so blessed to have these men in my daughter's life. She is one lucky little lady! Daddy keeping Lucy safe during her blood transfusion





Miss L is on her way to being gavage tube free! We are trying for 24hr. feeding frenzy with the bottle. So far we have made it through 5 feedings and Miss L has rocked the bottle! I am so proud of her accomplishments and she is basically amazing. I am blessed to be her mother and I love cheering her on while letting her know it's ok if she doesn't make it during this 24hr set. I can't wait to get my baby girl home, how sweet the day will be! (it does make me a bit nervous though too :) )

No comments: