Friday, July 24, 2009

Cry it Out

I have a terrible time not running to my Miss L when she cries out. But I have to eat, use the bathroom, and rest. So when I lay Miss L down for a nap, of course she falls beautifully asleep in my arms, she lasts only 10 minutes before the small, helpless cries float through the apartment. I think for the most part L is still asleep when she cries but it is hard to know and I don't want her to be sad. Thankfully this morning, L did stay asleep and is still sleeping (almost an hour in the bassinet now). I will gladly take what I can get I suppose. I am thankful it is Friday because daddy will be home and can take some shifts so mommy can sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Hhmm, that will be nice.

On another note, my little L is now 2 months old. It is amazing how these two months have held so many changes. Miss L alone is changing daily. Her growth, strength, facial expressions are never ending. I do not get tired just watching her take in the world, her mommy and daddy, and all that is around her. L has more alert times where she just wants to look around. Last night she and I had a fun time dancing to music. Daddy thought we were pretty silly and even pulled out the video camera. Miss L was wide awake and though she did not crack a smile, I think she enjoyed it deep down :)

I love my Miss L and have thoroughly enjoyed having her home. She is an amazing little lady and holds quite tightly to my heart. Love ya L!

No comments: