Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's That Time, Again

It's been 26 days since our Miss L was born and what an adventure it has been. This adventure has had its ups and downs, and waiting moments, and twists and turns. Overall A and I have handled the adventure as best as we can. I am ready though for this roller coaster to end, Miss L to come home and energy to return to our weary bodies.


Getting so big! (32 wks gestation)
But with that said, A and I have so much to give thanks for. Our little L is doing phenomenal! She is making huge strives every week and I can't believe how far we have come. The end is almost in sight and it makes me nervous. I don't want to get too excited or even think moving home is coming but slowly it is coming and I say Thank you Lord!

Tomorrow Miss L will try eating from the bottle for the first time and I am nervous a little. I think the reason is because L will outwardly need to "perform", do the eating herself. All the other tasks that needed to be achieved were done inwardly, like growing. L did not have to physically perform growing, it just happened with time. But either way, if Miss L succeeds or fails, I will be there cheering her on, loving her and telling her that I am proud of how she did. And I will walk with her through the next feeds for as long as it takes. I have learned that from the best mom I could ask for. Thanks mom for the great example you have been to me!
Look Ma, I'm wearing clothes!
Well, bed is calling and I am done pumpin' for the night so enjoy the pics of my beautiful miracle, know the Jesus loves you and rest peacefully this evening!

No comments: