The weekend of Mother's Day was pretty special. I was able to head home Wednesday night and spend the rest of the week with my mama and papa. And the brothers, hubby and sister in law came around too! It was quite enjoyable and memorable.
I cut my hair, donating it to Locks of Love. I thought I would cry when Em cut my hair. But it was wonderful. I am so excited that I get to share a part of me with someone who has to go through the process of not having a full head of hair. Having experienced losing hair and going through the rollercoaster of that, I am thankful God has allowed me the opportunity to do this.

My birthday came on Saturday and ma and I enjoyed a morning of garage saling. A and I then went to the MOA to get some shoes and ice cream on the way home. Big A is a trooper :) I just gotta have my birthday cake ice cream on my birthday! I then headed to Unique to shop. It was great to take my time, browsing for some maternity clothes. I found some great deals and a few things for the baby's room too!

Mother's Day came and so did Uncle N and Auntie L. It was fun to see them again after their wedding last month. We had a nice morning at church and headed home for a relaxing afternoon, some wrestling, good food and celebrating mama! My mama!

My mom is an amazing role model. She has taught me so much throughout life and I am so proud to call her mom. I love you Mom!
And I also love my little babe growing and moving here and there. Granted I don't like the way I have been hurtin' this week but thankfully, today has been better. So I am praying this way of feeling today continues. But baby you keep growing and getting strong. You made me laugh last night when every time I woke up, you were moving around, every time. Nice work little one! Daddy and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment