This weekend is Easter. Yesterday while at work my residents and I shared some time together singing powerful hymns about the cross and more importantly Christ's resurrection. It is such a good feeling knowing that I can share my faith at work with my residents and we can be in communion together. We had a great time! Even those who tend to fall asleep during sing alongs stayed wide awake and active during this time together. That was great to see!
Baby H is 24 weeks today. Getting closer and closer to the due date! Baby received his/her 1st present ever, a super cute Easter Basket from Gma and Gpa R. I was tickled pink, and blue by the small onsies, socks, rubber ducky, rattle, & books! I probably will leave the goodies sitting out for awhile just to remind daddy and I what we have to look forward too. Daddy was wondering if we can use the ducky before the baby comes, probably not daddy! Oh how I love this sweet baby. Your kicks are getting stronger, you startled me one night this week with a powerful whamp!! I like that you are growing and moving. Keep it up little one!
Here is the pillow I made. A little toot on my own horn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment