Baby H has been an active little fellow or lady this past week. A couple of nights the babe was moving pretty steadily between 7-9 pm. Then at work we had some mt. dew floats with the residents and for 2 hours after baby was movin' and a pushin'. This is the first time I have been able to feel the baby while I am up and not going to bed. Whenever I put my hand on my belly baby quietens down and I can't feel baby with my hand yet. But that will come with time.
A and I had an appt. this Monday. We were expecting our 1st ultrasound but it did not happen. I did not realize it had to be ordered outside of the dr's office. We do now have it scheduled soon :) Baby's heartbeat was 144 bpm. Dr. was happy with how things were going, I have done well with my good weight gain. So all is good right now!
Today we had a blizzard, I got Ms. L's gifts finished for her shower on Saturday and a pair of pants hemmed. I also made supper and A's favorite, Apple Crisp. I am excited to see my family and for them to see the growing baby (belly). I also get my bridesmaid dress, we'll see if it fits :) Life is good and I am so thankful for the many blessings God provides moment by moment.
Well, off to bed, pics will come soon!
A and I had an appt. this Monday. We were expecting our 1st ultrasound but it did not happen. I did not realize it had to be ordered outside of the dr's office. We do now have it scheduled soon :) Baby's heartbeat was 144 bpm. Dr. was happy with how things were going, I have done well with my good weight gain. So all is good right now!
Today we had a blizzard, I got Ms. L's gifts finished for her shower on Saturday and a pair of pants hemmed. I also made supper and A's favorite, Apple Crisp. I am excited to see my family and for them to see the growing baby (belly). I also get my bridesmaid dress, we'll see if it fits :) Life is good and I am so thankful for the many blessings God provides moment by moment.
Well, off to bed, pics will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment