Today A and I are celebrating another week with our little babe. Baby H is 14 weeks today and has reached a milestone. We have joyfully entered 2nd trimester! The "morning sickness" has lessened tremendously, I am not nearly as tired as before and I have a tiny baby bump. This week our little one is about the size of a fist, probably my fist, not daddy's :) Also baby is starting to grow hair all over its body. We are going to start taking weekly pictures to show our little one someday his/her growth while in mommy's tummy.
Other than that life has been good. We are entering February tomorrow, which is exciting for me! January has been a long month and I am ready for the month of love. I have some fun events planned at work for my residents and it will be good to focus on those for a bit. A also has an orchestra concert, on Valentine's Day, that is supposedly going to be amazing! So I am looking forward to that also. And hopefully this month, the cold weather will run its final course and begin a warm up in March. I can be hopeful!
Other than that life has been good. We are entering February tomorrow, which is exciting for me! January has been a long month and I am ready for the month of love. I have some fun events planned at work for my residents and it will be good to focus on those for a bit. A also has an orchestra concert, on Valentine's Day, that is supposedly going to be amazing! So I am looking forward to that also. And hopefully this month, the cold weather will run its final course and begin a warm up in March. I can be hopeful!
No comments:
Post a Comment