The new year has arrived and it is looking to be an eventful 2009! I am not complaining, but it makes me tired thinking of all that will occur. My bro and his beautiful Lady are getting married in April, which is so exciting! The thought of having a sister on the Rudy side thrills me to pieces and pieces! Welcome Lady to the family!
On their wedding day, Big A and I will be 25 wks pregnant! Our little one is expected around the beginning of August. We are so happy to be blessed with this pregnancy. It has been going well so far. I have been naseauted daily, all day, and am really tired. But this past week has been a bit better. So I am praying that I am movin' on from those symptoms.
Our family will also be moving at some point this year. We are not finished with our apt lease until the end of October, so we have a lot of time before anything final is decided. It will also depend on if I work after our babe is born or if I stay at home. I would like to do both, but we will have to see what the Lord's will is. For now we take it day by day and I try not to worry about it too much!
On a complete different note, my computer has a virus. And that really saddens me greatly and annoys me a bit. Big A and I have been trying to fix it, ok let me rephrase, Big A has been trying to refix it and it is a work in progress. So I don't know if it is saveable. (tear). Also, it is snowing here, again. We set a new record in December for the most snow and already it is snowing in January. I am so looking forward to spring, and to having energy again.
So since it is snowing, I am busy reading some good books, curled under a blanket. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday! I like being home!!
On their wedding day, Big A and I will be 25 wks pregnant! Our little one is expected around the beginning of August. We are so happy to be blessed with this pregnancy. It has been going well so far. I have been naseauted daily, all day, and am really tired. But this past week has been a bit better. So I am praying that I am movin' on from those symptoms.
Our family will also be moving at some point this year. We are not finished with our apt lease until the end of October, so we have a lot of time before anything final is decided. It will also depend on if I work after our babe is born or if I stay at home. I would like to do both, but we will have to see what the Lord's will is. For now we take it day by day and I try not to worry about it too much!
On a complete different note, my computer has a virus. And that really saddens me greatly and annoys me a bit. Big A and I have been trying to fix it, ok let me rephrase, Big A has been trying to refix it and it is a work in progress. So I don't know if it is saveable. (tear). Also, it is snowing here, again. We set a new record in December for the most snow and already it is snowing in January. I am so looking forward to spring, and to having energy again.
So since it is snowing, I am busy reading some good books, curled under a blanket. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday! I like being home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment