Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

If you have to go outside. Thankfully A and I went grocery shopping last night, stood in a really long line to check out, and now are bunked down in our cozy, warm apartment. Almost if not all churches were cancelled this morning. Ours was cancelled last night. It was nice to sleep in, and sleep in I did. I suppose I should take advantage of this blizzard and finish some items on my Holiday To Do List. Sugar cookies and Christmas Cards are at the top, besides Christmas shopping. But again, we won't be leaving the apartment.

Little brother Bugs come over last night and we got come goodies made. Little bro was a big help and it was fun to have him around. I am so thankful he is going to school by his favorite sister :) No pictures this time around, oh well.

Happy Sunday to you and stay warm!

No comments: