Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bean Bags!

Tomorrow we are using the Bean Bag Boards Dad and A put together this fall, for the 1st time! I still have 9 more bags to make, but that should not take long. I am curious to see how the residents respond to bean bags. Supposedly all the other LTC facilities in the area absolutely LOVE beans bags. They have tournaments with eachother even. I find it surprising, but hey I can't stand BINGO either and that is a HIT! So we will see how our lovely men and women react to throwing bags into small holes in the floor. Fun times!

On another note, I can not wait to go home and see my family! Seriously, can't wait. I have way too much that needs to be done before Christmas. But I would push all of it aside if I could have a low key wkd with my fam. Soon I know I will get to go, but my heart is lonesome. So I send a big hug and kiss to those I love! Can't wait to see ya soon!

Love, B

No comments: