This Thanksgiving Weekend has been really fun! I had to work "Black Friday". I decided to take the afternoon off and shop with my best friend, Mush. We met up with my s.i.l. and we went around town. It was so fun! My favorite stops were Jo-Ann Fabrics and Wal-Mart. Jo-Anns just moved to a new, much bigger location. It is AMAZING! I loved it. And I got a ton of major deals at Wal-Mart! It was wonderful and the three of us had a great time!
In the evening after supper we girls played a game with A. It is called Would You Rather??? And I laughed so hard I was crying. We had a great time and caught some of it on camcorder too.
Today my s.i.l. and I went to work and set up for Christmas. The trees were set up, garland on the mantels, nativity sets out. The residents helped hang the ornaments and straighten the greens of the garland. We had a great time! I will say I am feeling pretty wiped and am taking it easy this evening with the fam. We're watching Home Alone. I need to save some energy for my own decorating tomorrow at home. I love setting up our tree and putting up our
Christmas decorations!
Some things I am thankful for:
Freedom in Christ
My loving husband
My amazing family
My health, my hair
God's multitude of blessings

No comments:
Post a Comment