Welcome to the blog world B! My chance to share fun things with family and friends who are close and far away. I hope this works to keep you up to date on our life as we know it. And it will be hopefully another creative outlet besides all the others crafty things I can't get away from :) Happy reading and hope you are staying warm tonight.
It is sure windy in our fireplace. And while getting supper ready, I dumped a good chunk of potato flakes on the kitchen floor. Nice work. After sweeping and shaking the rug outdoors, I must of let a HUGE wasp in. I was sitting on the couch doing work on the computer and I kept hearing this buzzing noise. It got louder and louder and finally I saw it! Right behind me. A. saved the night with our trusty dust buster. How annoying! I figured all bugs were dead by now. Well, he is taken care of. Thanks A!
So here are a couple pics of our most recent trip!


It is sure windy in our fireplace. And while getting supper ready, I dumped a good chunk of potato flakes on the kitchen floor. Nice work. After sweeping and shaking the rug outdoors, I must of let a HUGE wasp in. I was sitting on the couch doing work on the computer and I kept hearing this buzzing noise. It got louder and louder and finally I saw it! Right behind me. A. saved the night with our trusty dust buster. How annoying! I figured all bugs were dead by now. Well, he is taken care of. Thanks A!
So here are a couple pics of our most recent trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment