skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 4, 2010
A little more Christmas!
It is after all, the most wonderful time of the year! I enjoy it at least.
Grandpas are the best, and we are so blessed to have to 2 grandpas that love our little L as much as daddy and I do.
Hermunslie Family Fun!
Miss L enjoying her new gift from Auntie E
Rudebusch Family Fun, tuckered Miss L right out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Hermunslie Happenings
I'm a mama to my miracle babe and our sweet surprise, a wife to an amazing hubby, a sister to my wonderful siblings, a daughter to parents I look up to and a child of God whom I live each day for.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
January
(2)
How can you not love this face! I can't get enough...
A little more Christmas!
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
My Blog List
paradoxuganda
Miss Lyla Mavis
Our life in Jinja
my charming kids
No comments:
Post a Comment