I love Tupperware. This is actually Miss L's first experience of playing with Tupperware. She did a might fine job, chewing, throwing on the floor, chewing some more. You get the picture.
Ok, maybe not so excited. Don't worry, day 2 went much better than day 1, and day 3 Miss L rocked the green beans!
Mama found Miss L and Daddy skipping nap time and playing instead, so mama joined in the fun
Check out Miss L's 1st diaper she ever wore, it is teeny tiny compared to our great 8 monther!
Miss L is so proud!
Mama was busy working on Miss L's bumper when she looked over and saw the monkey playing on the babe's face. L just looked at me as if to say, "What?! Have I got somethin' on my face?" "No darling, you don't." What a goofy girl, I laughed.
Snugglin' with daddy before bedtime. Melts a mama's heart!
The big day has arrived! Papa and Grandpa Great came up for supper and the put together the crib with daddy. Papa made the crib so it is very special. Here they are assembling.
The quilt top is done, now to finish the back and binding...
1 comment:
She's getting so big! I wish I would have kept one of the preemie diapers that my kids wore so I could look back on that and show them when they get curious about when they were a baby. I just found a newborn size at church and was amazed at how tiny it was when compared to my 2 yr old. Beautiful crib! That's so special.
Post a Comment