Thursday, October 22, 2009

5 Months Today

We're in our new place! Last weekend my parents were here and they totally cleaned our old apartment. Thanks Ma and Pa! I owe you humongous time! I still have yet to do the four things they did not get done, but it'll happen.

Life has been good. It's been almost 2 months that I have been back to work and taken on a new position. It's the type of position where you learn as you go. Which is fine, but sometimes it is overwhelming. I feel like I am asking a ton of questions trying to stay ahead of the game. But I like it and am sorta settling in. It's good.
Miss L is doing amazing. She is 5 months old today. Last night Big A was working on some video/picture montage that has music in the background of our little girl. Tears welled in my eyes immediately. My little L is such a miracle. I am awed as to how small she was and how perfect she is. God is truly amazing and He is good! I am reminded daily how blessed our family is to have Miss L a part of it.

So enough chit chat, here are some new pics for the fam to see our babe! She is talking and smiling and even giggling now. She turns herself in a circle while laying on the floor. Last night was the first time I saw her batting at her toys. Sigh. She's awesome! Well, enjoy and love to you all! Love, B
This is Miss L! Be sure to check out my website! It is:
I am doing a fundraiser to help other babes (like myself and their parents) when they have to be in the NICU. Thanks for your donation! A picture is coming soon, hopefully this weekend :)

No comments: