Friday, September 11, 2009
I will Survive!
Happy Family in our new living room!
Well, the first week back to work was a success. Day 1 began and it did not take long for the systems overload warning bell to start chiming. But I made it through the day. And Miss L made it through the day as well. In fact she did her first art project :) It will be making an appearance in her baby book. L also slept for 4.5hrs that night also!! A huge first and mommy loved it. That is an understatement, I LOVED it. And it has only gotten better as the week continued. In fact last night we got 5 hours of sleep. The kidlets at LD's is wearing Ms L out. I do miss our morning time together. Mornings seem to be Ms L's most active happy time. She has been sleeping half the time as I get her in her carseat to go. Oh well.
Here are some pics that I enjoy. My babe is growing up. She has started to majorly coo and aah and talk. She's a girl and has to get her 30,000 words in a day ya know. She also is smiling and interactively smiling. She is too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment