Monday, August 10, 2009

Today




This one is for Grammie



Miss L survived her 2 month shots, why? Because she is NICU Strong!


Pics with the Gmas at L's first baby shower.

Thanks Great Aunt B and Cuz M!

L's Baptism. She did not make a peep until picture time.

Go figure! Uncle W and Uncle Aa are L's sponsors.


Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Life has been good here. Miss L has been sleeping the nights in her bassinet a lot better lately. I am super thankful for that, I have a new appreciation of bedsheets. Now I just need to keep working on staying awake until L falls back asleep. I do ok until that 4am feeding. L is starting to interact just a bit when you talk to her and play with her. She continues to amaze me with her growth and facial expressions. I love them and cannot get enough of them! I think she is going through a growth spurt because she is eating every 2hrs if not sooner. I hope it's a growth spurt anyways because I feel like I am feeding my girl constantly. Well, the night is going by fast and mommy gets to leave the home for a bit, so I better get a move on. More pics to come. Love you fam!




No comments: